1. What color is your character’s hair?
Naturally black, currently in the story line I believe it is Magenta or Amaranth. May also be a bright icy blue. She changes it rather often.
2. What color are your character’s eyes?
Gray, but they can’t seem to make up their mind as to whether they want to look greenish or blueish. As is the case with light eyed people.
3. What color is your character’s skin?
She’s part Thai and part Greek (and all American) so she’s fairly tan.
4. What special aesthetic characteristics does your character have?
She’s got cool hair.
5. Does your character have any piercings? Tattoos?
Septum. Ears pierced thrice on each side (standart lobe, double upper lobe). Daith piercing in left ear (with cute crescent moon shaped earring). industrial piercing in right ear (may or may not be an arrow. long live the goddess artemis u fools). You could TECHNICALLY call the buying/selling runes embedded in her wrists piercings since they’re permanent runes. She also has a navel piercing because how could she not? And a smiley piercing. Maybe even a few “down under”. Not that you could prove it.
Forgot this also asked about tattoos. She doesn’t have anything too visible. She has the phases of the moon across her back (right shoulder to left shoulder) in an eerie metallic gold that’s 1 part magic, 2 parts irradiated fuckery. And one on her arm somewhere. Don’t know what its of. Her favorite animal probably.
6. What’s the sexiest physical characteristic of your character?
Definitely her giant nose.
7. What’s the ugliest physical characteristic of your character?
Uh. She has really bad breath in the morning.
( I’M HER MOTHER.
SHE’S PERFECT IN MY EYES.
EVEN IF HER BOOBS ARE LOPSIDED AND SHE HAS WEIRD QUESTIONABLE SCARS AND SHE HAS A HUGE NOSE
I LOVE HER THE WAY SHE IS)
BONUS: What element of their appearance is your character most insecure about?
Violet is really insecure about her height. She thinks she’s too short.
8. What does your character wear?
She’s a goth so. Bright colors and idk rainbows. That’s what goths wear, right?
9. When your character smiles, what does their smile look like?
Probably a little terrifying. Or awkward. She’s not much of a smiler.
10. What does your character’s laugh sound like?
Harsh and deep but feminine. Or when she’s nicer and isn’t being a bitch her laughter is kind of melodic and contagious.
BONUS: What sort of things would make your character laugh?
Generally being mean to Jasmine or pulling a really good prank. Though she also laughs a lot when flirting.
11. What is your character’s normal style of speech?
Her voice is slightly raspy, but light. Most of the time she sounds annoyed.
BONUS: What are some memorable things your character has said that showcase their unique voice?
“Female orgasm enhancement?” She asked, tapping her long black fingernail against the front of the bottle. She moved her gaze from the potion in her hand to take in the two officers before her.
“Your,” she cleared her throat, quirking an eyebrow at the male officer, “partner not pulling his weight?”
12. How does your character express/handle anger?
By blowing shit up and losing control. Or also being a petty bitch. There is no in-between.
13. Does your character cry?
BONUS: What sorts of things would make them cry?
Idk man. Maybe breaking a nail or ripping her brand new tights or getting kidnapped and tortured for three years only to find out everything she’s ever known is a lie and her entire life is in shambles.
14. How easy is it for other people to read your character’s emotions?
I mean. By nature her entire species has difficulty expressing and reading emotions so. I mean, I don’t think people can really read each other that well.
15. Is your character religious?
She’s basically obsessed with sun gods and moon goddesses. Casters don’t have to be religious, but some of those who use witchcraft or “the old ways” find it comforting to believe in something. Violet is one of those people.
16. How does your character view those of other faiths?
She doesn’t care about them. It doesn’t directly affect her, after all.
17. What are your character’s core values?
I mean. First do no harm? She was training to be a medical caster so she wants to help people. She has a lot of good ideas on how to fix things in magical society, but she’s lost her way a little bit.
18. How willing is your character to fight for those values?
She’s done a lot of things. Even sort of pimping herself out to better science.
19. What is your character’s favorite food?
She’s real into fruit. And maybe also too much into khao neow sang kaya.
20. What is your character’s favorite color?
21. What are your character’s sleeping preferences?
When she was in the medical corps she pushed herself until she passed out somewhere weird. Now that she works in a store she gets between 6 to 8 hours a night. Sometimes more. She’s a lot more well rested than she used to be.
Habit wise she generally sleeps in her bed, hair up, shorts and a tanktop and completely diagonal across the whole thing. In med corps she was lucky if she found a nice hard floor to pass out on.
BONUS: What position does your character typically sleep in?
Diagonally across her bed on her stomach or right side.
22. What is your character’s sexual identity?
Cis female? If that’s what you’re asking. Fuck it I’m combining 22 and 23. Violet is canonically cis female and bisexual.
23. What are your character’s sexual preferences?
BONUS: What sexual experiences or choices does your character feel especially good or bad about?
Violet hasn’t done a lot of the sex. She hasn’t had time with her medical career. They start training really young and everyone is really serious about it. So she doesn’t have much to feel good or bad about. She’s largely neutral to the whole thing. Dancing naked in the moonlight covered in blood and surrounded by a dozen of your peers before ominously chanting some weird song prior to a three day orgy is normal every day wixen shit, after all.
24. What type of music does your character like?
Violet likes 80′s female power ballads and music without lyrics that she can work to. Movie scores are generally a favorite since most of those are instrumental.
BONUS: Does your character have a song that is “their song”?
Uh. Fite me.
25. What is your character’s birthday?
She’s a Sagittarius. December 2nd.
BONUS: Does their astrological sign seem to fit them?
Violet is a Sagittarius and she does have a thirst for knowledge and an impressive intellect. She’s curious and quick-witted and extroverted. So I’d say it fits her well, but that’s why I chose the sign for her in the first place.
26. What family structure did your character have growing up?
She doesn’t remember much about her parents, they died in a fire when she was young. She grew up with her older sister in a boarding school. They were rather staunch and strict, but she had a cool lady named Hecate around to help her realize her true potential.
27. How well did your character get along with their family?
Violet and her older sister, Persephone get along famously. Plus her mother figure, Hecate is constantly around being her best self. She has a pretty great family dynamic.
28. What is the worst thing your character has ever done?
Probably left that sticky note for Jasmine.
29. What is the best thing your character has ever done?
That remains to be seen.
30. What is the most significant romantic encounter of your character’s past?
Uh. She stabbed Jasmine in the hand once.
31. Has your character ever been in love?
Not that she knows of. So far. In this time line.
32. Has your character ever been in lust?
Uhhh. Sure. All those orgies.
33. What is your character’s level of sexual experience?
Pretty lacking. She’s only been to a few blood/moon orgies.
34. What is your character’s most embarrassing moment?
Lol generally existing. But no really, probably accidentally stabbing a cop in the hand.
35. What is your character’s biggest goal in life?
to SUCCEED AT THE THING SHE WANT TO SUCCEED AT CAUSE IT IS A THING TO DO AT ALL THE COSTS.
Also to change the cost of casting. She wants to erase the emotional disconnect it causes in wixen and magical beings of all types. It’s sort of a huge problem. Though for a long time she goes about that the wrong way.
36. What does your character believe is their greatest virtue?
Probably being a healer.
37. What does your character believe is their greatest vice?
Probably not knowing when to stop a bad or toxic behavior due to being casted out. Overcasting is a huge bad habit she’s picked up recently. She’s never been able to cast recreationally before leaving the medical corps to help her sister with their new potions shop. So she’s gone overboard lately and it’s been sort of ruining her life.
38. What motivates your character most?
A strong desire to find an easy way out of her past mistakes and hopefully make things better for future generations.
39. Is your character objective-oriented?
I mean, probably? We’ve already discussed her interest in goals? I don’t understand why this question is even here.
40. Would your character rather be a great person or a good person?
Violet is offended by this question. It’s a fucking weird stupid ass question.
41. Would your character rather be hated for being who they are or loved for pretending to be someone else?
Violet doesn’t give a fuck. If you don’t like her, that’s your problem, fam.
42. Is your character an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?
43. Is your character creatively expressive?
I mean. Sure, if you consider potion making an surgery and art. I suppose. I mean, she makes potion making look fucking cool.
44. What’s your character’s disorder?
Violet is a giant fucking nerd.
Who is cursed with a flair for the dramatic along with the crippling depression, lack of empathy or any sort of emotional understanding, and general shitty person disorder that comes along with magic and its use in modern society. Wixen are very off-putting to say the least.
45. What is your character’s standard emotional state?
Stressed. Probably angry. Maybe a little confused. At least at first, until she goes through a brief apathetic phase. Then basically constant earth shattering rage.
46. Is your character materialistic?
Sure. Violet likes pretty things. What 19 year old isn’t a little materialistic.
BONUS: What are some of your character’s prized possessions?
Man her weird spiral rainbow wand that she doesn’t use because wands have been obsolete for centuries. But the ~~~aesthetic~~~ tho.
47. What is your character’s major learning style?
Practical application. Putting herself in a situation or a simulation that would require her to use the knowledge she’s been provided with and has studied several times. She learns both by reading and by doing.
48. What question isn’t on this questionnaire that your character is just burning to answer?
She likes girls more than dudes even though she’s bi. She also wants to have a pet red panda because they’re cute. Her favorite animal is probably a bear. Idk.
49. I am a _________. How would your character complete that sentence?
“I am a medical professional and this is jackass.”
50. Life is an act of _________ing. What verb would your character use to complete that sentence?
Dude probably “fucking” what kind of a dumb ass sentence is this. Violet is fucking perturbed.